Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Flowers in Your Hair


I still have three whole weeks of Summer left, and though I am excited to begin back to school shopping and start the new school year, I'm trying to hold on to Summer as long as possible. The gorgeous weather here is making that extremely easy!

My beautiful friend Brooke and I set out to take some photos in my favorite meadow and these are the outcome! To celebrate the success we headed to the closest coffee place and ordered carmel coffee milkshakes. We headed back to my house to edit the photos and unable to pry our mouths of the straws, we both one handedly controlled our bikes trying not to kill ourselves in the process!

Enjoy the photos! Make sure and enter the giveaway if you havn't already!

p.s. Brooke's the model, I was the photographer. I guess we look more alike than I realized! : )

6 comments:

  1. you are so lucky! i started school today :P these photos are so gorgeous! you look lovely :)

    <3 Sharmaine Ruth
    underpeachtrees.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these photos, the scenery is so beautiful, just like you! that flower wreath is so pretty, and this whole post is beautifully summery!
    X jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photo's! You look so beautifull, and I love the flowers in your hair!

    X
    losttinafairytale.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much everyone! But it's actually Brooke in all the photos! I was the photographer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress she's wearing is so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are such pretty photos! I especially like the 2nd and 10th ones. :) If you hadn't mentioned that you weren't the person in the photos, I would have had no idea! :)

    xo
    Maria Elyse

    ReplyDelete