Saturday, September 27, 2014

Minneapolis

This post is long overdue, but I thought I'd do a bit of a wrap-up of my trip to Minneapolis last month. I went to visit my two older sisters Caitlin and Chelsea for a lovely ten days of new coffee shops, shopping, and lying around talking. I never would have thought how hard it is for your sisters to live so far away so I'm always looking forward to when I can see them next!


I was so lucky this trip to get to be behind the scenes of two Bow and Arrow Magazine shoots. I helped Chelsea style the first shoot and helped with a little bit of everything during the cover shoot pictured above. It was SO lovely meeting the ladies behind a magazine I've been following for so long and to meet all the people making these photos as beautiful as they are. Make sure and check out the latest issue of BAM for the actual stories


I had the pleasure of meeting my long-time blog friend Mary (left) and her sister Ann (right) at the Mall of America while I was there! Mary and I have been blog friends for a couple years now so it was so nice to meet her wonderful, lovely self in person!


I also got to meet the lovely and amazingly talented photographer Alex of Alex Anne Photography. We talked over coffee at the Spyhouse Coffee on Nicollet and walked around snapping photos with Canons, iPhones, and Instax cameras. Check out the photos Alex took of me over on her blog! Meeting both these inspiring girls was so fun and I'm so happy I got to meet and talk to them in person!


A major part of my stay was spent lounging around at Caitlin's adorable new house. Making food, drinking tea, playing guitar, talking, and being silly. All of these being things we consistently do when we're together.

This was quite the long post but I hope you enjoyed the recap! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Super post:) x
    Bianka
    http://ruhamania.blogspot.hu/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you came to visit. Please come again. :)

    ReplyDelete