Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Moments


This evening I was going through photos on my phone from this past year and came across so many gems, eight of which, I am sharing here. I find myself at the end of each year wondering what I actually did with the past 365 days, so even though I can't have my camera out all the time, I'm very happy I have the opportunity to capture moments as they happen. Although photos can never encapsulate the aroma of an exceptional meal, the sound of laughter, or the feeling of excitement with a new adventure, I'm happy to have them to trigger memories of a lovely moment.

This has been a such a wonderful year full of lovely people and new adventures. I'm so thankful for the people in my life including all of you that read my blog or follow me along on Instagram. I'm happy to say one of my resolutions for this year is to create/write more meaning I will be blogging on here more and getting involved with some exciting projects!

Here's to an amazing year!

1 comment:

  1. love how all these random moments tell a little story... i love taking random photos too, always great memories :)

    and i love those dang overalls / suspenders in the top pic - you're too cute!

    ReplyDelete