Friday, June 17, 2011

Frolicking in the Fields

Macy's earrings, Nordstrom top, F21 cardigan, belt, and dress (worn as a skirt), Target sandals

I'm officially 1/6th through the challenge! Those five outfits went by quickly. Today I got creative and wore my dress as a skirt. I've done this once before on this blog here. More bang for your buck! I'm just going to be posting on the weekdays this time around so my next post will be on Monday. 

Here are my 30 pieces!

6 cardigans

10 shirts

2 skirts, 2 dresses

3 pants, 2 shorts

4 pairs of shoes

As for the 30th item, I'm leaving a spot for a yet-to-be-purchased pair of shorts.

Have a great weekend! 

1 comment:

  1. you are so precious! i've been seeing this challenge around a lot! i love your outfit, i really love the print of your skirt!

    ReplyDelete