Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Alaska


 I've been loving the simple look of jeans and an impacting graphic tee-shirt. However, I didn't have any graphic tees. That was quickly fixed as I found this amazing one from Forever 21. I'm calling it my Alaska shirt because one of my best friends is from Alaska and loves, with a passion, tribal print. And of course the obvious; bears live in Alaska, hence the sillouette of a bear. I didn't even realize the tribal print on the back until I pulled it out of the package. A pleasant surprise!

Keep checking in for the other new pieces of clothing I got!

2 comments:

  1. This is the cutest shirt ever!! Love the color of your cardigan!

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  2. your top is adorable, i'm going through a tribal print phase right now.. except i can never seem to find any at the shops!

    ReplyDelete