Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Frankie


My jaw basically hit the ground when I saw these magazine covers. I was browsing around the internet when I stumbled upon Frankie. Instant inspiration. The outfits, the make-up, the hair, the photography... everything's amazing. Unfortunately, the magazine itself is a little out of my price range since it is based in Austrailia. I will have to be content with snippets of pictures from each issue until I travel to Austrailia and somehow get every issue ever made. I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!

2 comments:

  1. I love Frankie. And I definitely wished I lived in Australia. One day maybe I will!

    Wren
    http://houseofwren.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I love Frankie! Fortunately for me I can find it in practically every book store because I'm in NZ so its easy to get here!!
    -Britney of Lemonwood and Honey

    ReplyDelete