Wednesday, April 4, 2012

BAM- DIY


When I tried this gold necklace on, something was off. Sometimes things don't turn out the way you pictured and you take it back. However, with this little necklace costing a little over a dollar, I thought maybe I would try and DIY it. I took it off, the chain snapped, and I now had half a necklace. Yup, definitely DIYing it now! (gotta love F21 jewlery quality!) I took the chain from a necklace I don't wear anymore and attatched the new chain and charm using some left over little gold rings. BAM! Completely unique jewlery! I'm looking forward to trying some new techiques and putting my own spin on some other pieces!

1 comment:

  1. I love small golden jewelry and you'r blog is really nice!
    i just started blogging so maybe you could take a look at mine?
    x

    ReplyDelete