Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Coffee Date

 Forever 21 dress, Target oxfords, thrifted jean jacket, Mocha Cookie Crumble and Green Tea Frappuccinos

New favorite Starbucks drink: Green Tea Frappuccino. If you havn't tried it yet, you must. Half price Frappuccinos at Starbucks is the perfect time to try new drinks! It's seriously what I look forward to every Spring! My friend Jenna and I had a lovely coffee outing after school and outfit pictures.

I was instantly drawn to this dress while at Forever 21 and purchased it on the spot. I love the pretty print, the flowy fabric, and the sheer elements. Perfect Spring/ Summer piece!

6 comments:

  1. This dress is soooo sweet! (And I love green tea frapps!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore your outfit, it's so pretty! Your denim jacket is perfection and that green tea frappuccino looks delicious.... must try one!
    X Jane
    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute dress)) i love your shoes, they´re awesome)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jackie here! I have a question for you regarding your blog. Please contact me when you get a chance. jclarkmca[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ELYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYSE.

    this gives me emotional tears. it is seriously amazing to see you grow into such an awesome girl and super talented blogger. you. are. what's. up. I love you so much and I'm so glad we got to chat on the phone yesterday!

    xoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those shoes are gorgeous! I wish there was a forever 21 where I live, the deals seem so great! xx

    ReplyDelete