Thursday, May 24, 2012

The Road Ahead

Forever 21 top and sweater, Pac Sun jeans, Payless shoes, vintage pins

It was a gorgeous rainy day today! I got to wear my sunny yellow North Face rain coat and my favorite comfy sweater. I also got my dose of vintage in with my saddle shoes and pretty tuquoise pins.

I recently went shoppig and got some amazing pieces! The tank-top underneath my sweater is new and though you can't see all of it, you can see the straps peaking out of the top of my sweater! I can't wait to put the rest of the items I purchased into an outfit!

On a side note, Jackie , who does outreach for the Mesothelioma Cancer Alliance shared an article that I found most interesting! Check it out here!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous outfit, love the shoes, I have a similar pair, and your umbrella is too lovely!
    X Jane

    http://thetaleoftwobuttons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love those shoes, I am dying for some just like it :) Cute umbrella too!

    ReplyDelete