Monday, February 4, 2013

Messing it Up

All photos via Pinterest

A couple years ago, whenever I did up my hair, I always wanted to make sure it was perfect. I thought perfectly straight, shiny hair, plastered to my head was the only way to wear it. And when putting my hair up into a pony tail or a bun, not a hair could be out of place! Oh how my feelings have changed! I now find myself in the mornings embracing second day hair by teasing it and messing it up just to try and achieve this effortless look! Ha! It's amazing how much makeup we put on to get a "natural" looking face and how much time we spend trying to get an "effortless" style.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha sister. you are so cute! second day hair is seriously the best...

    xoxooxoxox LOVE YOU SEESTERRRRRRR!

    ReplyDelete