Saturday, January 4, 2014

Cheers


Happy New Year everyone! This week I've been cleaning out my wardrobe getting rid of things I've held onto for way to long! You know when you pick something up, realize that you haven't worn it in a year, but put it back in your drawer "just in case"? Well, I've finally gotten rid of those pieces!

I had a lovely end to 2013. The day before New Years Eve was spent in Seattle exploring Ballard's vintage shops, a record store and a cupcake shop with my friends Kirsten and Caroline! I've had such an incredible year and I am so looking forward to seeing what this year brings! Thank you all for following along with this blog! I appreciate your support so much!

3 comments:

  1. f sites everyday, the particular style with this blog differs from the others (for all your proper reasons). Unless you head us requesting, is there a brand on this design as well as would it be considered a custom-made extramarital relationship? It really is increased when compared with styles I take advantage of for a few regarding my weblogs
    jeux de jewel

    ReplyDelete
  2. that shop looks so lovely! have a wonderful week!

    ReplyDelete