Monday, January 13, 2014

Surprise

 Urban Outfitters collar top, thrifted top, jacket, and jeans, American Eagle boots, Target bag

I got my hair cut! I've been growing it out for such a long time this is a huge change for me! I've wanted to try out a new look for about two years but kept talking myself out of it. However, I finally did it and love how it turned out! 

It's been so incredibly rainy and windy these past few days, hence the hair in my face in all these pictures, I'm already looking forward to summer! In Washington it's 40-50 degrees and raining all year round at least there's a bit more sun in the summertime! 

8 comments:

  1. your hair looks fantastic! makes me want to change up mine now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous look! The bangs are stunning on you.
    Much love,
    Kristen

    filmandflowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow what a pretty jacket! looks amazing <3

    www.retrostreetstation.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cozy vibe in your outfit.

    sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. so. yep. you're adorable. love your style!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you're seventeen just like me! I love the hair, the look, the blog .. everything! Great! I followed you via Google Friend Connect, hope you can follow me back! x

    Hugs from Manila,
    Ysabel of Pleasantly Chic

    ReplyDelete