Friday, April 11, 2014

Perfection

H&M top and jeans, thrifted bag, Sonoma Lifestyle jacket, TOMS shoes

This jacket and bag is thee most dynamic duo for me right now. As you may have noticed I wore both in my last post. They're just so perfect for everything! The jacket works with just about any outfit your heart could possibly desire to wear and the bag fits my camera, wallet, and phone perfectly! 

These photos were shot downtown Seattle near the Washington State Convention Center. I was recently there for the PNW Key Club Convention and it was amazing! Key Club is a high school community service club that I'm involved in and it was just incredible to be in Seattle with 2,000 other Key Clubbers and meet the wonderful people there! Also, I got to pretend I lived in Seattle all weekend so... it was perfect. 

2 comments:

  1. That bag! I've been on the look for a vintage Dooney thrift bag. I'm going to find one.

    Always looking casually cool Elyse. =)

    Briana

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting a jacket like that for foreverr! Love the bag too!

    Glad you liked Seattle btw! My home state is an amazing place :)

    xox
    cattyfashion.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete